Tuesday 24 September 2013

Leerfish

Bluefish is the purpose of my summer fishing: it's the prey I chose my lures for and the one I expect to find at the end of my line when something attacks my lures.
Nevertheless even this summer some leerfishes decided to eat my baits...it's always a really happy surprise :) Nothing huge but some leerfishes big enough to make me enjoy the fight. Here they are, I released all of them:
 
 Il pesce Serra è l' obiettivo dell' estate: è la preda per la quale scelgo le mie esche e quella che mi aspetto di trovare all' altro capo della lenza quando recupero qualcosa che ha attaccato un mio artificiale.Anche quest' anno non è mancata tuttavia qualche leccia a sorpresa :) Nessun esemplare gigante ma qualche pesce grande abbastanza da farmi comunque divertire. Ho deciso dunque di raggruppare qui qualche cattura, tutte C&R :)

with long jerk-baits

I caught this one with a softbait, looking for a seabass

Their shapes are something extremely charming for me and give them a terrible strenght, this is slowly making me fall in love with them even if I've never caught a big example...just a matter of time XD

La loro forme sono qualcosa di estremamente accattivante per me e donano loro una forza tremenda, tutte caratteristiche che mi stanno facendo lentamente innamorare di questo pesce nonostante non ne abbia mai catturato un esemplare degno di nota...questione di tempo XD

I hope u will enjoy, see u next week ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog man, never had even heard of Leerfish. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u ;) yes Leerfish...I hope I didn't fail the translation XD

    ReplyDelete