Friday 12 June 2015

A lucky summer day

An afternoon of last late summer. A very lucky day cause I got both fishes to take some pictures to and a friend without a rod but with a good camera beside me. I guess fishermen know what I'm talking about, taking pictures is always hard while fishing alone, especially when you are going to release your pray.

Un pomeriggio della scorsa estate inoltrata. Un giorno molto fortunato perchè ho avuto sia qualche pesce da fotografare sia un amico senza canna ma con una buona fotocamera accanto a me. Immagino i pescatori sappiano di cosa sto parlando, scattare foto è sempre difficile mentre si sta pescando da soli, specialmente quando si ha intenzione di liberare la preda.










A leerfish I released and a bluefish I took back home with me. In fact lately I had to revise my absolute catch & release policy...I just found extremisms are always to be avoided...

Una leccia rilasciata ed un serra che ho portato a casa con me. In effetti ultimamente ho dovuto riconsiderare la mia politica sul "catch & release assoluto"...mi sono reso conto che gli estremismi sono sempre da evitare...







1 comment: