Monday 6 July 2015

A new spinning experience

Almost one year has passed since I "moved" to north Italy leaving the sea and, somehow, my past behind. I gave up fishing in a first period; too many thoughts in my mind, too much stuff to worry about...I was definitely not in the right mood to face a "new" fishing experience. I dig up my fishing gear only a couple of months ago and since that moment I've been looking for courses and stretches of water all around my new home. I've been pretty lucky cause I didn't have to search very much to find them...it looks like there are canals and streams everywhere around here...

È passato quasi un anno da quando mi sono trasferito al nord lasciando il mare e, in qualche modo, il passato alle spalle. Ho appeso la canna al chiodo in un primo momento; troppi pensieri per la testa, troppe cose di cui preoccuparsi...non ero decisamente dell'umore giusto per affrontare una nuova esperienza di pesca. Ho riesumato l' attrezzatura solo un paio di mesi fa e, da quel momento, sono andato cercando corsi e specchi d' acqua qui attorno alla nuova casa. Sono stato abbastanza fortunato perchè non ho dovuto cercare molto per trovarne...pare che ci siano canali e fiumiciattoli ovunque da queste parti...



My first perch ever XD





;P







2 comments:

  1. Looks like there are some fish to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I hope they'll keep me busy for a long while

      Delete